MVP may change this policy so be sure to check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from June 1, 2010.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, company and/or job title.
- Contact information such as an email address or contact number.
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How we use this information:
- To better understand your needs and improve our service.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may occasionally send a promotional email by the address you provided, to inform you on new products or services, special offers or promotions and/ or information which we believe will be beneficial to you.
- We may occasionally contact you using the contact information you provided for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may use this information to provide our MVP Travel Itinerary service.
We are devoted to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unlawful or not permitted access or disclosure we have put the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place, in order to protect and defend the information we collect through MVP.
A cookie is a small file used to allow the web site to respond to you as an individual. The cookie allows the web site to customize your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Traffic log cookies are used to identify which pages a user is visiting. This helps MVP study data in regards to web page traffic and tailors it to customer needs. MVP uses this data for statistical and data purposes only. The data is then removed from the system. Cookies help us to improve the website and services. They facilitate for us to audit which pages you find practical and which you do not. A cookie will never allow us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. It is at your discretion to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you are normally able to alter your browser setting to decline cookies if that is your preference. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Your personal information may be used to send you promotional or other information in regards to our services or third party offers which we believe will be beneficial for you. You may prefer to restrict use or collection of your personal information. If you are requested to fill in a form on the website simply select the appropriate box indicating you do not want the data to be used for direct marketing purposes. Should you agree and at a later time change your mind you must email MVP a notification of your retraction as soon as possible. You are always able to obtain the details of your personal information which MVP has acquired as per the Data Protection Act 1998. A minor fee will be applicable. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you require a copy of the information. If you find any information we have provided to you is incorrect or incomplete, please be sure to email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will immediately correct any data that is incorrect.