Skydive Coastal California
"New To Skydiving In Los Angeles? Don't Worry, We've Got You Covered!"
Welcome To Skydive Coastal California
Top Ten Things To Know About Los Angeles Sky Diving
1. Start by making your sky diving reservation online.
2. Plan to arrive about ten minutes early to fill out your paperwork before your class starts.
3. Classes are 4-6 people and include up to 30 minutes of pre-flight instruction.
4. Your instructor will help you gear up and safely board the plane by walking behind the plane and away from the propellers
5. The door opens up to two miles high and you hear "READY, SET, GO!!!" Remember to smile for your 120 mph, 40 second freefall video!
6. When your parachute opens, you feel the wind stop and peacefully float down from 5000'. Your parachute ride lasts about 7 minutes.
7. It generally takes 2 hours to complete a class and make your first jump but we may adjust your schedule for weather.
8. Tandem sky diving means you are harnessed to a certified sky dive instructor and you jump together.
9. You can get certified. Our Accelerated Freefall Program (AFP) prepares you for your first solo dive.
10. Advanced divers can practice belly flying, freeflying (vertical flying), skyboarding and even the new birdman suit.
We love Dogs but for safety reasons we DO NOT ALLOW PETS at the airport. We also love kids. But, if you bring Children they must be under Direct Adult Supervision at all times.
Weekend Tandem Sky Diving Prices
- Weekend Internet Price: $299
- Weekend Cash Internet Special Price: $249 Cash ($50 discount)
Tandem Skydive During The Week & Save More!
- Weekday Internet Special: $220 ($79 Off Weekend Price)
- Weekday Cash Internet Special: $209 Cash (Additional $11 discount
Video & Photo Pricing
- RVT Video $99 with credit card
- RVT Video $89 cash ($10 discount)
- Sky Dive Photo: $99
- Sky Dive Photo: $89 Cash ($10 discount)
Sky Diving Discount Codes For Students & Military
- Video Discount: $79
- Video Cash Discount: $69 Cash (additional $10 discount)