Poppy Hostel Curacao
Accommodations ( Boutique Hotel ) | Family
Value Prices, NO Dorms
Bon-Bini to the Island's only "Home"stel or Budget Hotel
Located Centrally (one of the closest hostels) in a restored UNESCO listed home. Just a few minutes walking distance round Willemstad (including beaches) Accommodates up to 8 guests in 3 single, 1 double/triple, 1 twin private bedrooms. No Dorms, shared with strangers; you can mix with them in the common areas.
All guest may use shared cooking facilities in a fully stocked kitchen. There is a lounge area and 2 modernly styled bathrooms. High speed Wi-Fi internet, (free when booking via myVacationPages. There are also washing facilities and airport transfer options. Towels, bed linen and twice weekly cleaning of the common/shared rooms is included.
The building where Poppy Hostel is now, started construction in the late 19th Century; in typical Dutch colonial style. It has high wooden-ceilings, 5 individual roofs! Shutters and doors are painted in period colors and the 100+ year old tiled floors shine once again. Poppy has an impressively restored exterior and a modern interior to suit its function as a boutique hostel. The home is non-smoking, fully furnished with all amenities.
Check-in times: 15:00 to 20:00
Check-out times: 8:00 to 12:00
Click here to see the Guest User Manual or download it in .pdf formatPoppy Hostel Curacao: for friendly, clean, safe and knowledgeable service in a historic quarter of Willemstad, Curacao.
A short tour of the street where Poppy is located and a general layout of the property.
Providing the Cheapest Single rooms on Curacao since early 2012.
WE ARE FAMILY OPERATED!
One of the first accommodations to foster low-budget travel to Willemstad, Curaçao.
- Very Centrally located; hot-spots only 5-10 minutes walk.
- Book Direct and get Free WiFi Internet access in your room.
- NO Dorms. period; a fair price with Towels and Linen included.
- 2 modern bathrooms.
- Common rooms are cleaned bi-weekly.
- Well Equipped communal Kitchen and laundry.
- On Curaçao Carnaval (carnival) parade route.
- On Demand Free Bike, Free Parking, Iron, Hair Dryer, etc.
- Shaded outdoor seating, dining and BBQ area,
- Prompt, knowledgeable and friendly service and communication.
- You arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
- Special offers on: Airport Transfers, Certified Scuba Diving, Car/Scooter/Bicycle “Borrow” Possible.