Juan More Taco-Cabo San Lucas Walking Food Tour
" The ultimate Mexican Food Experience in Cabo San Lucas"
Welcome to Juan More Taco Food Tour
The Juan and Original Cabo San Lucas Walking Food Tour; a Tasty experience for "foodies" who look for the authentic Local Flavors. A Fun and Intimate Guided Walking Food Tour to the Best of the Native Flavors of Downtown Cabo San Lucas.
Discover local neighborhood hot spots as we explore the back streets and find the Best of the Local Eateries. Taste the Most Delicious Flavors in the Local Foodie Gems while a Friendly and Knowledgeable Local guide shares with you entertaining stories of Los Cabos history, the Traditions and the Life of the People.
- Perfect introduction for first time visitors.
- Treat yourself with the most delicious "Eats" just like the locals.
- Our local "Food Experts” will walk with you through downtown Cabo to the local's favorite Food Spots.
- Enjoy the delicious Urban Foods that make of Baja a paradise for foodies.
- As your local Food Experts we have hand-picked the eateries with best Local Flavors and Hygiene.
- Perfect for all ages and Skill levels.
- Juan More Taco will take you to the tastiest Urban Food spots in Cabo San Lucas.
- Meet the local Food Artisans.
- Eat the best Fish Tacos, Tostadas, Salsas, Al Pastor Tacos, Aguas Frescas and Mexican Desserts.
- Go on our Food Tour at the beginning of your vacation so you can return to enjoy “Juan More Taco” in your new favorite spot in Cabo.
- Small group tour limited to 12 foodies per guide, Book Early!!
- Vegetarians are more than welcome.
- Private tours available upon request
Juan More Taco, the ultimate Mexican food experience in Cabo San Lucas!
- Duration: 3 hours
- Runs: Daily but Sunday 11:00 am and 5:30 pm
- Departs from: Main entry of Puerto Paraiso shopping mall facing Lazaro Cardenas Avenue (beside Haggen Dazs Ice Cream Shop and Scotia Bank); the guide will have a sign saying: Juan More Taco- Previous reservation required.
- What to bring and wear?: A big appetite, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera, hat, comfortable walking shoes, extra cash for shopping and tips.
Price per adult $59 USD
Kids (5 to 14) $39USD
Book on line for two adults or more and pay 10%off the price.
Includes: English speaking food expert - Walking tour of Downtown Cabo San Lucas and the eateries -Total walking distance is 1.5 miles -All Tastings: tacos, tostadas,salsas, gorditas, fruit juices and desserts - 1 tasting per person at each eaterie- All tastings together will add up a big meal.
Excludes: Alcoholic beverages- Gratuities.
Reservations & Payments
All Prices and fees are in USD. A full payment is required prior to your food tour. Reservations can be made from 90 days prior and up to 2 days before the food tour (subject to availability) Payments can easily be made by credit card via Paypal through our website and will be charged by Cookin' Vallarta's Paypal account (you don't need to have an account with Paypal order to book).
All the information required for your payment will remain private and secure. You will receive a confirmation email immediately after your payment has been processed.
Our food tour takes place rain or shine. Cancellations made up to 48 hours before the food tour will receive a 50% refund. All cancelations within less than 48 hours will not be refunded. In the event that you need to reschedule the date of your food tour please let us know at least 48 hrs before. Rescheduling of the food tour is subject to availability a refund will not be provided.