Blue Lake Casino & Hotel
Blue Lake, California, U.S.A.
Accommodations ( Hotel ) | Adventure
Premier Casino Entertainment Destination On The Redwood Coast
Welcome To Blue Lake Casino & Hotel
The Blue Lake Rancheria Tribe and its economic enterprises are passionate about green innovation on the Redwood Coast. In our restaurants, hotel, casino, fuel station, mini-mart, and other facilities we have dramatically changed how we do business to improve the environment. By changing from plastics to paper, switching from fossil fuels and conventional energy to biodiesel and renewables, investing in energy efficiency upgrades, recycling, and many other initiatives – we are taking deliberate, active steps to reduce our carbon footprint.
Every room comes with:
- One (1) king or two (2) queen bed(s). Each standard room is complete with Signature Recharge Pillow Top Mattress sets and 100% cotton pillows. Our suites feature luxurious Black Series Napa Recharge Plush Pillow Top Mattresses.
- A comfortable chair and desk Ethernet cable for internet as well access to free wi-fi
- A morning nook with a counter, coffee maker, and mirror
- Alarm clock/radio
- Flat screen TV (starting at 32”) with 29 standard cable channels and free HBO
- Spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub*
- A hair dryer available in every room
- Closet with luggage rack and hangers
- Mini-fridge, crib, iron & ironing boards available upon request at no extra charge
- Exclusive access to our outdoor heated pool (seasonally open) and hot tub
With exceptional comfort and style, Blue Lake Casino & Hotel’s Standard Rooms are a remarkable 405 square feet and feature either one king or two queen size Signature Recharge Pillow Top Mattresses. Each room features a full bathroom with granite counter tops, full length bathtub, oversized massage head shower, and full length mirror. Click here to see the standard room.
Providing enhanced luxury, Blue Lake Casino & Hotel’s Junior Suites feature a king size Black Series Napa Recharge Plush Pillow Top bed and a full size pull out sofa. The spacious floor plan is 750 square feet, offering plenty of space to enjoy your stay. Each Junior Suite features a spacious bathroom with a large bathtub with jacuzzi jets and a flexible shower head. Click here to see the junior suite room.
Blue Lake Casino & Hotel’s most lavish rooms, the Deluxe Suites, feature a living room and separate bedroom, totaling a remarkable 810 square feet. The living room offers a beautiful granite wet-bar with three high-backed cushioned bar stools, three deep-cushioned chairs, and a queen size pull out sofa. Each Deluxe Suite features a spacious bathroom with two sinks, a separate half-bath, a luxurious jacuzzi bathtub, a separate shower, and a king size bed. Click here to see the deluxe room.
RV PARKING We welcome RV Travelers! You’ll feel right at home, whether it’s for a few hours or days. Plus, we consistently offer the lowest fuel prices on California’s Redwood Coast! Here’s what we offer RV Travelers:
- Please check with the hotel for RV Parking rates by calling 877-252-2946 x2880.
- EZ on/off the 299 highway, just 5 minutes inland from Highway 101.
- Gas, Diesel, Propane (24/7), Dump Station, Air, Water & other services & supplies.
- Lots of spacious and secure RV Parking – 24 hour camera & in-person security & surveillance.
- 24/7 Food, Drinks & Entertainment at The Play Station 777 & Blue Lake Casino.
- The Blue Lake area is a scenic treasure located in the pastoral Mad River Valley. Get out your fishing pole!
- All ages welcome!
- Call us at 877-252-2946 x2880 for more info.
We have a great mix of Classic Reel Games and the Newest Video Slots. Our state-of-the-art filtration system ensures your experience is virtually smoke free. In the main casino, enjoy our high limit game room and our non-smoking section. In the Play Station 777, enjoy our 18+ non-smoking section.Chances are we have the game play you’re looking for. With over 600 slots to choose from, you’ll be sure to find your lucky machine at Blue Lake Casino & Hotel. We also offer poker games, table games and Play Station 777.