Kenya Safari Vacations with A&S Signature Journeys
Services ( Guided Tours ) | Adventure
An Exclusive World Of Personalized Travel
Kenya Sample Itineraries
Check out some of the sample itineraries that A&S Signature Journeys has created which can be customized to suit every need and desire. Explore and discover what Kenya has to offer and call today to start planning your tailor-made dream vacation. For more information on this exotic destination, see below.
Kenya is the most popular safari destination in the world. Roughly the size of Texas, it is famous for its varying topographic landscapes throughout Kenya, its scenic beauty, diverse cultures and abundant wildlife. Of course the adventure of discovering Mt. Kenya is also a must! Imagine conquering the summit that is situated at the Equator, yet covered by snow and ice all year round.
Let A&S Signature Journeys plan your custom vacation to Kenya with the unique experience of exploring the Masai Mara and a special balloon safari to discover the enormous amounts of wildlife living in such a vast land. Kenya continues to impress and astonish even the most traveled of visitors. The incredible diversity of wildlife found in the Mara, Amboseli and other parks in the country is what has made Kenya the destination for the classic safari for the last century. The herds of elephant, the masses of wildebeest and of course lion are just the starting point of any safari. Experience the culture of the traditional Masai that live in Kenya’s national parks. Learn to make fire without matches, take a tour of a typical Masai hut and test you jumping skill against Masai warriors.
Personalized Itineraries for Your Kenya Tour
One of the unique features that differentiates A&S Signature Journeys from others is their customizable guided tours to Kenya. With 35 years of experience and an extensive and intimate knowledge of the country, they develop tailor-made tours to meet specific needs and exceed expectations while combining it with competitive pricing. With an appreciation that these exotic destinations are a once in a lifetime experience, they go above and beyond to ensure you have the best possible and most rewarding experience in Kenya.
A Guided Tour You Can Feel Good About
A&S Signature Journeys has long-standing professional partnerships in Kenya and a strong commitment to support cultural and habitat preservation. Throughout your tour you will be accompanied by qualified English-speaking professional guides that have an intimate knowledge of the destination. With these commitments, A&S Signature Journeys will provide you with an exceptional tour filled with once in a lifetime experiences.
Where to Explore in Kenya
Kenya has 23 National Parks, 15 National Reserve and 7 Marine Parks/Reserves. Some of the main attractions are:
• Masai Mara - The Mara is the most famous park in Kenya with over 450 types of birds and 95 species of animals, including all of the ‘Big Five’. The Great Migration of wildebeest and zebra occurs here annually from July to September.
• Amboseli - Resting at the foothills of Mt Kilimanjaro, Amboseli contains 2 swamps nestled in the midst of this vast arid grassland. African elephants are plentiful and the sparse vegetation provides excellent opportunities for viewing the buffalo, impala, lion, cheetah, hyena, giraffes, zebra, and wildebeest in Amboseli.
• Lake Nakuru - The lake’s naturally occurring algae attracts more than 2 million flamingos to the shores of Lake Nakuru along with over 400 other species of bird. Zebra, impala, gazelle, lion, leopard, hyena, hippo, buffalo and white rhino are common along with 30 endangered Rothschild giraffe.
• Mt Kenya - Mt Kenya stands as the 2nd highest mountain in Kenya at 17,057 feet. Most visitors ascend to Point Lenana at 16,355 feet, beyond which requires techincal climbings. The Mt Kenya National Park is home to elephant, bushbuck, eland, rhino, leopard and waterbuck.
• Samburu - This collection of 3 parks attracts a diverse array of animals to its permanent supply of water. Leopards are more common here than anywhere else in Kenya. Lion, cheetah, elephant, buffalo and hippo live here along with more rare Beisa oryx, reticulated giraffe and more than 350 species of bird.
• Aberdares - The park’s streams, rivers, and waterfalls are surrounded by mountain tops. Great hunters like the lion, leopard and African hunting dog live in this less traveled park, attracted by the Cape buffalo, waterbuck, eland, elephant and baboon. The waterholes in the park provide for excellent wildlife viewing at night.
• Sweetwaters - View some 26 orphaned chimps while boating through the Chimpanzee Sanctuary located here. Positioned between the slopes of Mt Kenya and Aberdares, Sweetwaters affords the opportunity to see lion, elephant, white and black rhino, cheetah and even Max, the park’s tame rhino.
Professional and thoroughly planned itineraries are a very important part of the travel experience, and A&S Signature Journeys excels in these services by providing itineraries of the highest quality. Itineraries include memorable and meaningful adventures, unique and out of the ordinary experiences, comfortable accommodations and lots of opportunities to explore all the destinations A&S Signature Journeys has to offer! Itineraries can be planned for 2 days to 15 days or longer. There is a wide selection of itineraries which can be customized to suit each and every need and desire. Itineraries typically include airport meet and greets, accommodation, meals, transfers, charter/domestic flights, English-speaking guides, equipment use if necessary on excursions and entrance or activity fees that are part of the tour.